Thigh Liposuction Will Give You Shapelier Legs!
For those of you that have stubborn fat deposits on your inner thighs, and you have tried exercise and diet to no avail, you may want to consider inner thigh liposuction. This isn't a decision you should make quickly and without some diligent research. You should also talk to a qualified surgeon to get to know the ins and outs of the procedure and help you to make an informed decision regarding thigh liposuction.
Liposuction literally breaks up and sucks out the cellulite, a type of fat that is difficult to eliminate using exercise and diet. Cellulite is fat in the connective tissues and tend make the skin appear rippled. Sometimes cellulite looks like dimples or even like wrinkles. It is nearly impossible to get rid of using exercise and diet.
Women are generally more susceptible to cellulite deposits in the thighs. After a long term routine of diet and exercise, it's not uncommon for the thighs to remain fat. Even in thin women, cellulite deposits may become visible requiring plastic surgery when the skin is pinched.
Fat inner thighs can be unsightly and uncomfortable. The thighs often rub together causing irritation and embarrassment. Fat thighs also effect the body's outline and limit the ability to wear tight shorts comfortably. People with fat thighs are also more likely to develop fatness in the entire leg even to the inner knees. The best solution for people with fat thighs is inner thigh liposuction.
Inner thigh liposuction involves a small incision along the thigh where a cannula is inserted. The cannula is pushed in and pulled out to break up and suck out the fat deposits in the inner thigh. It's important to have a qualified surgeon because it's possible to have contour irregularities result from the kind and quality of the cannula used. Most surgeons use smaller diameter cannulas to reduce irregularities. Even so, there is a possibility that irregularities will still occur if the doctor is careless in performing the procedure.
Local anesthesia is normally used for during inner thigh liposuction procedures. You surgeon may use general anesthesia if he/she believes it necessary. In any event, the procedure is normally out-patient day surgery. The recovery period is typically short.
Inner thigh liposuction is not for everybody. Your decision should be based on careful research, consultation with your doctor, weather or not your fat thighs are bothering you. Older people or people aren't bothered by their thighs rubbing together should probably not go to the expense and trouble of getting inner thigh liposuction. Others should continue to use diet and exercise to build muscle in the thigh area.
It normally takes about 6 months to see the full results of inner thigh liposuction. The procedure is considered safe and recovery is generally fast. One can expect to have swelling and pain for a couple of days or longer. There may be fluid drainage from the area of the surgery. Antibiotics are normally given to prevent post operative infections. Always follow your health care provider's instructions.
- QUESTION:How much money is Lipo on thighs and belly????
I have some fat & cellulite on my legs and belly, I don't need alot done, I'm 5'5, 131lbs....how much do you think it will be? Is it safe & heal easily? Need some advice!?!
- ANSWER:I am in the same situation as you, I am currently trying Lippodisolve. It is cheaper and less invasive because you only get injections in the areas of the fatty tissue. I am 5'4 and 140 with a lot of muscle tone, but there are some areas such as my inner and outer thighs that I cannot lose. Do some research on Lippodisolve, it is 1/4 the cost of Liposuction. You have to have 3-5+ treatments and it can cost anywhere from 5-400 per treatment depending on the Dr.
- QUESTION:Looking to have lipo on inner thighs and stomach how much will it approx. cost me?Im In NY and also i been to him before for a breast reduction so im thinking discount lol
- ANSWER:it all depends on where you get it done!
- QUESTION:how do i get rid of flab on my stomach,butt,and thighs? no lipo!!!?
- ANSWER:Run, do ab workouts, and squats everyday.
- QUESTION:I had liposuction on my outer thighs and it still looks like my thighs are fat. It is 8 days post op.?
Has anyone had lipo of the thighs and how long were you swollen?
- ANSWER:Its just swelling the skin will have to make bodily fluids to fill the empty space
- QUESTION:Does anyone have tips on most effective ways to slim thighs?
More specifically, I'd like to slim inner thighs but not my bottom. My concern it that surgery is my only option. I am 30 year old female and I wonder if the skin has lost elasticity in the area for good. My surgeon says thigh lift and a little lipo will do it. Has anyone lost more than 50 lbs and had a similar problem. I would love FAST results but most importantly I would like LASTING results and get to a point where I can build muscle tone.Thank You!
- ANSWER:You need to do lunges. This will give you the results you want. Don't get surgery. Just except the fact that you are getting older and believe that you ARE beautiful even if you don't look perfect. I am 31 and I know how you feel about the not so perfect skin. God Bless!